Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Menu Planning

This is my new thing. In trying to cut back on the grocery budget, I've been trying to plan our meals at least a week in advance. In order to help this goal along, as well as "beef up" my recipe list, I've decided to post them in my blog entry. That way I should be held accountable to stick to the plan and blog about it.

SO! Here we go. I'm aiming for two weeks at a time, building in space for leftovers, etc.

February 1 - 14
Sunday: White Chicken Chili (suuuuuuuperbowl!)
Monday: Salmon
Tuesday: Roast Turkey Breast
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Smoked Pork Chops with Sauerkraut
Friday: Lavender Chicken Breasts
Saturday: Dude Ranch Beef Stew with Lavender Dumplings
Sunday: Spicy Chicken Fingers with Sweet Potato Fries
Monday: Leftovers
Tuesday: Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Wednesday: Chili Lavender Turkey Pot Pie (using leftover turkey breast)
Thursday: Vegetarian Lasagna
Friday: Shepherd's Pie (using leftover beef stew)
Saturday: Leftovers

1 comment:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Looks like some great meals planned!