Friday, March 12, 2010

Menu Planning

First, I have to apologize for the hiatus.  In addition to the computer troubles, our router died and now it seems the cable modem is on the fritz, so we've been sans interwebs at home.

The Spouse and I have been doing quite a bit of menu planning lately.  It's been a huge success thus far - we've discovered some great new dishes, trimmed the grocery bill, eliminated the "What do you want for dinner?" "I dunno. What do you want?" "I dunno." routine, etc.

MyRecipes.com has this lovely feature called 1 List, 5 Meals that we've been using.  We started with Week 1 and are now currently finishing up Week 3.  Some recipes we didn't do, some are not worthy to post here.  But I have a fair backlog of recipes to post that I'm hoping to address.  Also, The Spouse has taken to cooking a meal or two a week, which has been a nice respite for me.  I'll note those recipes as well

No comments: